SLIDER

Wednesday Wish: Angelique Ink Custom Stamp Bookplate

Source
Is there anything better than claiming a book as your own? When I was a little girl, I loved writing my name in the front of my book. That way, if anyone found it, they would know exactly who it belonged to. My perfectionist side would take over, though, and I had to find the perfect place to write my name. And heaven forbid if I messed anything up while I was writing it.

Fast forward to today, and I rarely write my name in my books. I wish I did it more often, but it doesn't usually cross my mind. However, one of my favorite things to do while browsing around antique stores is to flip to the inside of the old books. I like to look for a name, a reminder of the journey this book took and the lives it has lived.

So imagine my delight when I found this custom bookplate stamp by Angelique Ink. It satisfies my perfectionist tendencies because you can't go wrong with a stamp. It also makes my little heart happy simply for the fact that it is such a lovely way to build a library.

2 comments

© So Obsessed With • Theme by Maira G.